Precision Fidelity C-7A Revised - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 26th March 2009, 02:29 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Precision Fidelity C-7A Revised

I have a Precision Fidelity C-7A Revised I was considering putting up for auction on the big E and while surfing for estimated value stumbled onto this site. In a thread regarding this Pre-amp the value was suggested at approximately $300. That person was politely chastised for that estimate and noted that it is worth at least twice that. My thinking is that it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay in regards to supply and demand. Any help would be appreciated. Or if anyone on this site is interested please contact me.

The pre-amp is in top condition, no physical damage or marks that I can see. I will be testing the functionality in a couple of days. It should work fine as it did the the last time I listened to it. I have the original manual and warranty card but I do not have the original box.

There had also been requests on this site for the schematics. The manual does include the schematics and I will gladly scan and email to anyone needing.

I also have a Walker CJ55 turntable with a Linn Basik arm that may go onto the block as well. Any interest?

Thanks in advance,
Jeff
Old 9th April 2014, 06:08 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Precision Fidelity C7 schematic

Hi Jeff,
I bought a C7 in mostly stock condition and would like to bring it up to A-Revised level. If you could dig up the schematics I would be grateful.
I have replaced the RCA's in mine and the two volume pots with Goldpoint and it makes for a huge improvement.
It just occurred to me that my old email business address is on the DIY server and I just retired. I will try to change that right now but my new address is Becfin55@gmail.com.
Thank you
Lloyd

Hide this!Advertise here!