• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Horn's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of horns in my basement that my dad gave me. I would like to sell them to some one any one for cheap to get rid of them id rather sell them cheap to some one than throw them away. i have 3 pics here that i just took today.

Attachments

• dscf0013.jpg
    dscf0013.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 257
hey since you know more about these lenses ( horn's) can you post some information on them for me. i know nothing about them but i want to sell em on ebay so i can get rid of them to some one. : O ) what would you sujest i start the opening bid at. I dunno what there value are.

thanks people.

Jason

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.