• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Heil Air Motion Tranformers from ESS AMT4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a pair of Heil Air Motion Transformers for sale. I'm asking $160 OBO for the pair.

These were working when they were removed from a pair of ESS AMT4 speaker cabinets. The paper cone woofers were of course in bad condition. These air motion transformers were originally used in a two way system with 10" woofer.

The ribbon resistance measures close to 4.0 ohms.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Local buyers may pickup & save shipping cost. I will accept cash if you are local. But please, no cash through the mail.

Mailing is ACTUAL COST, NO Handling charges!!! Add insurance if desired. Shipping weight is 16 lbs lbs from 55112. I can mail to anywhere in the USA in the Priority Mail flat rate box for $10.35.

I accept PayPal and can also accept credit card payments through PayPal. I don't accept e-checks. I only accept PayPal from buyers with verified addresses.

sanovak@comcast.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.