• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sola Transformer 95-130 VAC In 118 VAC Out 60 VA 60 HZ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have Eight Sola Constant Output Voltage Harmonically Neutralized Ferro Resonant Transformers for sale at $10.00 each.

95 VAC to 130 VAC Input Voltage Range

118 VAC Output Voltage

60 VA (Volt Amps)

60 HZ only

Model # 23-13-060-2 9B

These may be NOS. They don't look like they've been mounted. The transformers have been sitting around for years collecting dust. They aren't in pristine condition but should still be quite serviceable. I have only tested one transformer out of the batch. But I will test each one before shipping.

Possible uses, constant input voltage for Turntables, Electrostatic Speaker bias supplies and whatever else that uses less than 60 VA. I make no claims about sonic effects. But they do regulate the AC voltage well. As these are the harmonically neutralized type, they have a sine wave output.

---------------------------------------

Local buyers may pickup & save shipping cost. I will accept cash if you are local. But please, no cash through the mail.

Mailing is ACTUAL COST, NO Handling charges!!! Add insurance if desired. Shipping weight is 8 lbs from 55112. I can mail to anywhere in the USA in the Priority Mail flat rate box for $10.35.

I will combine multiple items to reduce shipping cost.

I accept PayPal and can also accept credit card payments through PayPal. I don't accept e-checks. I only accept PayPal from buyers with verified addresses.

sanovak@comcast.net

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.