• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Vifa M22WR-09 08

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello folks. I am new to the site and I look forward to learning much from here. Enough about that.

I have for sale a pair of Vifa M22WR-09 08 sub/midbass drivers.

One of the drivers is in good condition aesthetically while the other suffers from a slight bit of ugly. Both drivers function 100% perfect.

I have 100% positive feedback on Ebay with a feedback score of over 150, that's all high end car audio wares. I rarely deal with sales of home audio, but will be involved soon.

My Ebay user ID is eggstersampsandstuff you can check it out for verification. I am also on CarAudio.com username lust4sound, have 1 positive rep for sales there for further verification.

I am accepting best reasonable offers for these drivers, payment can be made via Paypal. I am only looking to ship within the U.S. Please no overseas requests.

Here are the specs I found.

Description:
220 mm woofer with heavy alloy frame, ultra stiff treated conical paper cone and wide rubber surround.

Nominal impedance Zn (Ohm) 6

Reference voltage sensitivity (dB) 88

Voice coil diameter d (mm) 50

Voice coil length h (mm) 21

DC resistance Re (Ohm) 4.3

Voice coil inductance Le (mH) 1.1

Resonance frequency fs (Hz) 30

Mechanical Q factor Qms 2.73

Height of the gap hg (mm) 8

Electrical Q factor Qes 0.38

Total Q factor Qts 0.33

Long term power (IEC) (W) 15

Xmax peak (mm) 6.5

Moving mass Mms (g) 36.00

Nominal power (W) 200

Effective piston area Sd (cm²) 224

Equivalent volume Vas (ltrs) 55

Force factor BI (Tm) 8.8

S5004157.jpg
S5004158.jpg
S5004159.jpg
S5004161.jpg
S5004160.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.