• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Adcom GFA-555 PS caps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
rtate,

Did you already remove the caps? I'm restoring my 535 and it used a 3 pin type (6800 uF 63v). My 535 won't accept snap-ins so I've built a new board from scratch to allow snap-in types.

Just curious if you'll be able to swap the originals out.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
I did a quick check and they are not an easy find. I know sometimes members have a few on hand that they put up for sale. If your adventurous. Michael Percy carries the solder tab version.

Good luck in your search! If I happen to run into one that fits the bill, I'll post a quick note.

Hi,
I have a total of 14 pieces of 40000uF/100V, new, datecode 2008, "Krummer", 7,5cm x 14cm without terminals.
Price for a pair is 30 EUR, for 4 pieces is 55 EUR, + shipping.
I will not need them because I will never built anything with such rail voltages.
No more than 4 pieces per DIYAudio member.
Comes first, serves first.

I also have a GFA-555mkII for parts.

krummer.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.