• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Dynaco Sca-35 W/Telefunken Tubes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For sale a vintage dynaco sca-35 Integrated amplifier this unit is basically a pas preamplifier and st-35 amplifer in one chassis this unit is unrestored it does work and pass a signal but the pots are very scratchy and there are miscellaneous pops that pass through probably due to the dirty pots. if you are looking at this listing you know what this amp is and what potential these amps contain for true audiophile quality on a budget this unit will include the tubes which are 2 genuine dynaco labeled TELEFUNKEN 12ax7 (these are the diamond bottomed 22 2 models) 2 Dynaco labeled RCA 7199 , 2 RCA el84 2 Dynaco labeled rca el84 other than that it is all stock with the original iron and the assembly job on this one looks very well done. this is your chance to get a great deal on an amp with huge potential. i will leave the price open for offers but please no lowballers (last time i checked USED diamond bottom telefunkens were going for 85 dollars a piece) the cage is included with this amp but is missing the screws and obviously this is an as is sale but i guarantee no doa on the trannys only. there is plenty of information for these amps available on the web and triode electronics now sells an upgrade to replace the can caps (sweet). This has been a project that i have been just about to get to for almost three years now and this amp deserves to be restored and made into a true giant killer. i will ship but it won't be cheap i will have it professionally packed at the ups store and it will be fully insured. please email with any questions you may have to adam.m.franklin@gmail.com and i will try to answer them as best as my little brain can. Thanks for looking

Attachments

• sspx0054.jpg
    sspx0054.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 243
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.