• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: JBL 2226G (pair) or blown 2226H/J and 1" compression drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
WTB: JBL 2226G (pair) or blown 2226H/J and 1" compression drivers

I'm new here, but am an active member on DIYMA. I think this site is a little more well-suited to what I'm looking for. ;) I'd like to end up with a functional (hopefully mint) pair of JBL 2226G. If I can't find the pair, I'll settle for blown H or J models that I can recone to a G. I'd also like to find a pair of 1" JBL compression drivers, such as the 2426H. I can pay via PayPal, or have a pair of B&C 8NDL51 that are about a month old that I could trade or sell outright to anyone interested. Please let me know :) Thanks for looking,

Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.