• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 8x MJ18s, Barely used, CA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 8x MJ18s for sale, they have light hours on them and have been sitting in storage for over a year and a half. They are in near perfect condition.

I am located in Bakersfield, CA and would be happy to deliver up to 100 miles. No shipping for now, would rather sell them local, if they don't move soon I would be willing.

I would like to see $600 for the entire set. This is a great opportunity for somebody in Cali, since S&H can be a real deal breaker. If no takers, they will go to EBAY.

If interested, I also have a EP2500 amp and a DSP1124P EQ. These were going to go on ebay, however I would sell the entire package (SUBS, AMP, EQ)for $850! Heck I will even throw in a RS DB meter and Cables!

If you have any questions please email me at Stumboat@gmail.com. I will get some pics up very shortly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.