• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Speakers - planet10 and Audio Crafters Guild

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
First, a pair of planet10 miniOnkens with FR125s drivers. These were made for me by Dave and Chris, and are as received, meaning still unfinished, but very well made and ready for the finish of your choice. If you can pick them up, $300 here in Madison, where you can see them and listen to them. If not, add shipping.

Second, a trio of Audio Crafters Guild OneZ speaker kits, with FE103A Alnico drivers (again, from Dave) and his phase plugs for those drivers, uninstalled. Why three? I had visions of a small five-channel system, with these three across the front, and two Tunnel Reflex junk store finds in the back, with similar drivers. Never found the cheapos, never built these kits.

Info:
http://www.audiocraftersguild.com/Loudspeakers/oneZ/oneZ_summary.html

$300 for pickup, plus shipping (in two boxes) if not. Thanks again - Pat

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Here is a pic of a pair of finished FR125 miniOnken (i likely have pictures of the ones for sale too)

miniO-onStandS.jpg

and a page on the FE103A with pictures

http://www.t-linespeakers.org/drivers/tunnelreflex/index.html

dave

As are the OneZ speaks and the drivers. (Thanks, Gary)

Just noticed, only took three years to finish off the sale. At that rate, I'd better offer up all of my Pass stuff soon in the hopes of completing the sales before the actuarial tables suggest that only my daughters will be around to do the packing and shipping. ;-)

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.