• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Misc. PCBs/Parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Been doing a little cleanup for reasons of time and space (I don't have enough of either) and I am looking to sell the following:

- MOX active filter package kit. Contains 6 original MOX boards, a bag of E96 1% resistors (every value that's required, most values are 50+ pcs so there'll be plenty left over for other builds) and a bag of pinheaders sufficient to populate all boards. I can supply OPA2134 opamps for the boards as well if necessary (4 dual op-amps are required per board). Link to BoM/Schematics http://delta-audio.com/Active filter two.htm
Looking to get US$ 110 for the set without opamps.
(Note: I don't really want to split this up into stereo packages as I would have to repack all the resistors)

IMG_1046x.jpg

- Chipamp.com rectifier boards including MUR1560/MUR2020 high-speed diodes. US$14 per set, 3 of each kind available.
(Note: These are from the first versions of the chipamp.com GCs where the caps were mounted on the amp board)

- Chipamp-PSU. Partial kit includes MSR1560 diodes, Rifa MKP and Panasonic FC capacitors, power resistors and blue LED. US$ 20 per set, 3 sets available.

Payment by paypal, shipping costs on request.

/U.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.