• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Spasticteapot's Huge Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got the following items up for grabs.

-MyRef.A amplifier kit including completed amplifier, heatsink, and power transformer. Just add box! This is an improvement on the traditional Gainclone design using another op-amp in the feedback loop. $70

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I have a Cooler Master ATC-600-VX1 case. I traded a rather pricey vintage stereo receiver for this a while back, but new plans (specifically, my overclock-tastic full size motherboard) mean that I'll never be able to use it. Beyond a bit of dust, it's in pristine condition - the case will be shipped in its' original packaging, complete with the instruction manual and little plastic bag full of screws.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Though you can't really see it from the pictures, this case is very well made - almost as good as the Lian-Li I'm currently using. The little acrylic window has a sort of slow glide bearing that keeps it from simply flopping down, and the case is surprisingly sturdy - you could put a receiver or even a small TV on top of it with no trouble.

And here's a review!

http://www.dansdata.com/atc600.htm

For this nearly-new $300+ (if you're in Australia - it was only around $225 here) HTPC case, I'm asking just $85. Or a trade for something nifty.

I have here a small Lian-Li case. Despite the small size, you can actually fit a full ATX motherboard in there; however, large video cards aren't going to fit. Included is a two-rack hot-swap IDE hard drive enclosure. While somewhat awkward in size, it has the same top-notch build quality as everything else Lian-Li makes, but I'm only asking $35 for it.

(CD burner is not included, though I'd sell it for $8 extra.)

I have 6 brand new Vifa D27TG05-06 tweeters for sale. $30/pair. Will accept offers.

5 brand new Peerless SKO130 drivers. These are the woofers used in the original ASPCA Specials (or pretty dang close to them.) A bargain at $75 for all 5!

Subwoofer kit with Peerless SLS subwoofer and 25w BRAND NEW Dayton plate amp. I'm not sure of the T/S specs on this driver, but with a smallish ported box you should have a very nice subwoofer indeed. $55 for both

Single Seas Lotus CM11CY midrange driver from their car audio line. It's seas lotus. What else can I say? $30

Here's a Morel MW265 woofer (yes, just one.) Brand new. $55

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.