• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Modushop.biz heatsinked enclosure + F5 Amplifier (Nearly Complete) incl traffo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I have decided that that F5 is not going to be fit for my application, after spending so much money on it!

For sale i have,

The 3U pesante enclosure with the heatsink option, pre drilled for cvillers borads and for mosfet mounting. All holes tapped. All standoffs installed for board mounting. Holes are pre drilled to mount cvillers PSU board, and also to mount the transformer.

Avel lindberg 500va 2x18vac transformer - total power on time around 2hrs.

Cviller PSU board - fully populated with 22,000uf capacitors and 3w resistors.

Cvillers Amp boards - fully populated with standard parts, only problem is one transistor had to be 'surface mounted' becuase of a soldering error.

2 x Vishay 30A bridge rectifiers.

All transformer leads are terminated with quick connect terminals.

All thermal pads and mounting hardware for the build will be included. There is NOTHING left to buy to complete this build, except the rear panel connectors.

Pictures will follow later,

Im asking for around £230, or $330. I may accept offers if they are within reason.

I can ship worldwide, but within europe would be easier.

Images attached. I will include the RCA's on the rear panel. The drills for the binding posts i belive are 12mm holes, using standard spacing.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Here is the case

pesante_diss_10mm.jpg

Note all transformer leads are terminated with crimp terminals.

This has to go soon!

Front panel is still wrapped up.

I'd like to point out that I'm the one who bought this incomplete amp from Rhys (back at the start of March).

4 months. FOUR MONTHS later, I am still waiting for various parts to get to me. It has taken so long I've actually moved house in the meantime.

Stay away from this feckless fool.

Rhysh,
I dont know what it is with you. You seem to have a hard time following through with what you say you will do. Hows that whole tube LM3875 thing going? Bet a lot of folks have given up seeing product or money. I know SEVERAL guys who have stated they will never buy from you and you seem to think you are going to make cash on DIY. Just deliver it already and keep your karma intact! And now this on an F5. Think this wont get attention? Wow.
Uriah

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.