• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BrianGT chip amp for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
More odds and ends from cleaning house. Circa 2003 or thereabouts, a chip amp kits manufactured by BrianGT. This was assembled into a sharp metal chassis designed by Peter Daniels. I'd like to keep the metal chassis, so I've surgically cut the boards out (ie, snipped the wires connecting them to the volume, source selector and ac mains. What you get is the power supply board and the right and left channel board, one toroidal transformer, and a copper heat sink block that the left and right channel board are mounted onto. Of course the boards have all been assembled and are in working order. Not included are either a volume pot or a source selector. I'd like to get 50 dollars for the lot plus shipping (which is less than the transformer goes for on parts express).

Thanks,

Scott.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.