• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

cleaning house...drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Trying to finish a new house with a new baby on the scene. While cleaning out our old office, I came across the following full range drivers:

1: a box containing four Pioneer B20FU20-51FW 8" Full Range Drivers. Except for testing one driver, these have never been used and are in new condition. I'd like to get 50 dollars for the lot, plus enough to cover shipping. But mostly I'd like to move them on so that they can be used.

2: a pair of Audio Nirvana 6.5" full range drivers (Standard drivers, not the supers). These were used and the dust cap has been removed from each driver. I had intended to install phase plugs at one point but never got around to it. They have felt glued onto the back of the magnet and duct seal on the back of the metal frame. I'd like to get 25 dollars plus shipping for these.

scott_m said:
Trying to finish a new house with a new baby on the scene. While cleaning out our old office, I came across the following full range drivers:

1: a box containing four Pioneer B20FU20-51FW 8" Full Range Drivers. Except for testing one driver, these have never been used and are in new condition. I'd like to get 50 dollars for the lot, plus enough to cover shipping. But mostly I'd like to move them on so that they can be used.

I'll take the pioneers, assuming shipping isn't hideously awful to 92780. Can you quote shipping?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.