• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Bunch of film caps :Dayton and Axon $40 shipped

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've been digging through the parts bins and cabinets trying to weed out all the
old stuff from finished and abandoned projects. The first lot of stuffI have for
sale is this bunch of film caps. I want to sell this as a lot only. Most of these
are Axon True Caps 250 volt 5% tolerance, except as noted:
a). 1 pair Dayton PPT 0.47 uF 400 vdc 5%
b) 1 Pair 10 uF True Caps
c.) 1 pair 20 uF True Caps
d) 1 Pair 41 uF True Caps
e). 1 Pair 75 uF True Caps
f) 1 single 40 uF 630 vdc Axon HV cap
None of these have been used and the leads are bent under (as they came to me) but
not cut or soldered to.
This represents over $75 in value, will sell for $40 shipping in lower 48 and PP
included. FYI, the Axons are similar to Solen, just a bit more smooth in the mids
and overall nicer caps IMO.

Check feedback on agon under username "MindSET".

Thanks,

Jim

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.