• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2 Jordan JX92s drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi - I'm selling a pair of Jordan JX92s full-range drivers. They are currently mounted in a pair of oak cabinets. I have had them since August 2008. They are in great condition with no damage. They have had wires soldered to them, which would be removed for shipment.

Asking $200 for the pair, shipped. If you are near Atlanta, GA, you can have the cabinets they are in for free, but I can't ship them.

Here is my craigslist posting for them. Email for more pictures and information.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/ele/1041477437.html

iestyn.lewis@gmail.com

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.