Sanken SI-1030G, 30W hybrid amplifier module - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 18th February 2009, 06:28 PM   #1
limono is offline limono  United States
diyAudio Member

Default Sanken SI-1030G, 30W hybrid amplifier module

Impossible to find and long out of production. NOS, never mounted . USD$29 plus shipping.Thanks , L
Old 1st November 2010, 06:30 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Default Sanken hybrid amp modules....SI 1030G

Quote:
Originally Posted by limono View Post
Impossible to find and long out of production. NOS, never mounted . USD$29 plus shipping.Thanks , L
funniest thing..I have been clearing out some of my old electronics bits and pieces and wrapped up in an old newspaper was a SI 2030G....not that odd though...I used Sanken SI 1050G's...actually six of them..built into a single casing as a 3 way stereo amplifier for a mobile disco rig I built back in 1978 and not wanting to use valve amplifiers and the new commercial solid state amplifers were way out of my budget...(newly married and spending my money wisely)... I opted for these Sankens and bought a couple of 30 watt models too...for monitor amps. Yep I used six
Sankens cause I had speakers in pairs, 15 inch folded horn subs. 12 inch flared mid range and Altec Lansing horns on top...(ex movie theatre they were)...and I used to carry this rig around for years untill I down sized a few years later and used piezo tweeters and made double 15's...leaving the 12's and the horns as a second speaker rig...any way I was rumaged around looking to see what I had and this old 30 watt turned up...just in time to be used again...still has the circuit board and components all soldered in place, waiting to be used....and use it I will...thinking about a 8 inch sub for my PC sound system which presently has 5 inch bass reflex cabs and a 12 watt mini stereo amp..it makes my desk rumble but I miss the rumble of a sub on the floor...oh well back to the work bench and out with the soldering iron and lets find a heatsink and a transforner..got the caps and bridge rectifier.....lol
Old 2nd November 2010, 03:07 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveinsingapore View Post
funniest thing..I have been clearing out some of my old electronics bits and pieces and wrapped up in an old newspaper was a SI 2030G....not that odd though...I used Sanken SI 1050G's...actually six of them..built into a single casing as a 3 way stereo amplifier for a mobile disco rig I built back in 1978 and not wanting to use valve amplifiers and the new commercial solid state amplifers were way out of my budget...(newly married and spending my money wisely)... I opted for these Sankens and bought a couple of 30 watt models too...for monitor amps. Yep I used six
Sankens cause I had speakers in pairs, 15 inch folded horn subs. 12 inch flared mid range and Altec Lansing horns on top...(ex movie theatre they were)...and I used to carry this rig around for years untill I down sized a few years later and used piezo tweeters and made double 15's...leaving the 12's and the horns as a second speaker rig...any way I was rumaged around looking to see what I had and this old 30 watt turned up...just in time to be used again...still has the circuit board and components all soldered in place, waiting to be used....and use it I will...thinking about a 8 inch sub for my PC sound system which presently has 5 inch bass reflex cabs and a 12 watt mini stereo amp..it makes my desk rumble but I miss the rumble of a sub on the floor...oh well back to the work bench and out with the soldering iron and lets find a heatsink and a transforner..got the caps and bridge rectifier.....lol

Who cares about what u did? this is a sales thread...

Hide this!Advertise here!