• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Maxon Motor and Mark Kelly DC controller kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I feel really sad that I have to post this but I simply do not have the time to finish this project, I just started residency and it looks like the next 5 years will be really busy :(

For sale:
1. Maxon motor from the 2008 group buy

2. Mark Kelly DC controller board plus all the parts to build it

3. 2 sets ( one string+ one tape) of pulleys - one perfect, the other one may be with off center hole

4. Mylar tape - one black, one transparent

5. Surgical silk

Looking for 380 USD shipped

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

I do have a great Cyclon battery for this project as well as a very heavy housing SCHEU style for the motor but I live in Bulgaria and shipping will be absurdly expensive. I have friends in Germany and UK though, if someone in these countries is interested please let me know.

I also have a VPI Black Aries 3 platter (black acrylic) in great shape plus brand new bearing that is also for sale ( may be 400 USD) but the problem with shipping applies here too, may be I can get it to Germany or UK if someone is interested...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.