• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Apogee Diva passive xovers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
After a time financial reasons force my to sell my Diva passive fully modded xover for biamp my system.
They come to life with the help of Jeff , Richards and others forum members.
Are made with betters parts in all aspect.
Solid teflon 5mm insulated base.
Solid copper bus bars bolted and solders with allen compression bolts.
Mecanical fit with plastics bolts in the coils to the main board for reduce microphonics.
Silicon join in the caps.
Overdimensioned heatsink in all the resistors resistors.
The components are in my opinion one of the best musicals perfformers.
Inductors Goertz air core awg12 (ribbons)
Resistors Caddock mp930
Hovland and Multicaps capacitors.
The bass diagram is equal to the original.
Same in the MR except that the MR/TW xover point is lowered to 7,5khz and the TW have 6db rolloff.
All in one this xover are a huge forward step in perfformance compared to the original.
For my the Divas xovers are the weakest part in the overall design.
The bass sound more tigth and defined, the MR have more coherence, the TW have less grain and more extension.
The MR/TW have better dispersion and integration like only play one ribbon.
Summary you never have dissapointed with this xover.
Pictures on request
The parts only cost my more 3K, without labor.
I sell for 2000 u$d plus shiping.
You can ask or contact my at serraniruben@hotmail.com
Rubén

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.