• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Nice heavy Toroidal Power Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I really, really don't want to send this to the landfill.

Weighs about nine pounds. Measures about 7-1/4" across the flange and about 1-5/8" high. Sticker on the side says 15-001 and 9G BE1.

Dual Primaries. Output 68V center tapped. Came from a two-channel bridged 200W/channel amplifier (actually four amplifying channels total).
If you make a conventional two-channel amp with this you'll have twice the current you'd need, and consequently a very strong supply.

This would cost you a million bucks if you bought it over the counter. Send me US five dollars plus exact postage to wherever you are from US Zip code 14621. I'm putting this ad up February 15. If nobody wants it within a month or two, what can I do?, it has to go into the trash.

Buzz me at ap23@frontiernet.net

Alan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.