• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Some 4" to 5.5" Drivers For Line Array

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Any interest in some 6.5's? I have a line array of the Axon 6S1 drivers. Coated paper cone, polycarbonate frame designed for surface mount. They are made to spec by Peerless of India. They are very similar to the original GR Research drivers that are also made by peerless. They are quite nice for what they cost. I also have plans for a line array design and crossover using either 4 dome tweeters or a single Raven 2. The designs were done by Joe D'Appolito. I have built the Raven version and have since downsized due to changes in my life.

PM me if you are interested.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.