• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

MINT Denon DCT-Z1 for sale!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These radios are limited to only 1000 produced, and supposed to be one of the best sounding head units ever produced. It looks almost new, all buttons and screen print are like new. I need to sell it asap. Ask me any questions you may have. I am asking $1,750 with paypal shipped to your door. Z1s in this nice of shape are hard to come across. Also this is a US unit, so the radio stations aren't all hokey like the Jap units on ebay.

Here are some pics:
DenonDCT-Z1001.jpg

DenonDCT-Z1005.jpg

DenonDCT-Z1006.jpg

DenonDCT-Z1007.jpg

DenonDCT-Z1009.jpg

Would love it, but it would be wasted in my car :)

any chance you could send me a pic of the power wiring harness and the wire colours, I have a DCT-A100 and have lost the power harness so have no idea what the wiring is to power it up. I can get a replacement connector but need to know which wire goes where. I assume the A100 will be the same as the Z1

for anyone who needs to know, this is about as good as it get for a pure sound quality CD player in the car!!!

1750 is on the high side, but everyone likes a deal. I've never seen an american modeled (who knows about the asians and their replication miracles!) go for under 1000... That being said, this one is mint, and I don't think it's ever been used.:xeye:

I will take less, but make me an offer if you think it's high. I won't take 650 bucks though. You can't find any radio to compete with this for 650 bucks. Ill use it in my daily for that little.:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.