diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   FS: Aleph-X PCBs , NIGC PCBs , OPA541AM OpAmps (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/138015-fs-aleph-x-pcbs-nigc-pcbs-opa541am-opamps.html)

e.lectronick 5th February 2009 07:54 PM

FS: Aleph-X PCBs , NIGC PCBs , OPA541AM OpAmps

Hey all.

I have a number of parts for sale that I will never end up using despite my initial enthusiasm to build 5.1 surround systems for my parents and siblings. Apparently they didn't want big, honking, finned, space heaters powering their audio. Who knew? I am selling these components as I need to clear out my office. I hope that someone will be happy to put them to good use.

The List is as Follows:

18x Aleph-X version 1.0 boards by Grey Rollin and HiFiZen: $10 USD/ea. or $20 USD/pair + $5 USD S/H in the US. (18 left)

9x Dual Mono Non-Inverted Gainclone PCB Sets revision B by BrianGT: $10.00 USD ea. +$5 USD S/H in the US. (9 left)

4x pairs of original Burr Brown OPA541AM OpAmps in TO-3 package: Out of production since Burr Brown was bought up by Texas Instruments. The remaining stock Sells for $122.00 each on Digikey and $49 each on Ebay. I would like to sell these by the pair, but I will break them up if you want. Make me an offer. $5 USD S/H in the US. (4 pairs left)

Method of payment:

PM me with your order. First come first served. I accept Paypal payments for all orders. Since I have a premier account, I must pay for all transactions. Please add 2.9% +$0.30 to your total order including S/H.

If you are an international buyer, please let me know your address and I will calculate the shipping and handling using USPS Global Priority Mail.

All the best to you and yours. Pics are in this and the following posts.

-Erik.

e.lectronick 5th February 2009 07:56 PM

More Pics

Here's the NIGC boards:

Hm. Okay I can't post the images because they're too big. I'll edit them down and post them in a few hours. Stay tuned.

-Erik

e.lectronick 6th February 2009 04:40 AM

2 Attachment(s)
ALeph-X Boards:

e.lectronick 6th February 2009 04:45 AM

2 Attachment(s)
NIGC Boards:

e.lectronick 6th February 2009 05:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
OPA541AM:

e.lectronick 6th February 2009 06:42 PM

Q and A about stuff

Hi, everyone

To answer questions I have received so far:

1. the Non Inverting Gainclone boards are for the LM3875 chip. Arguably the best sounding chip of the different varieties available. These boards are no longer available from whence they came at www.chipamp.com, however, the pdf manual with all info is here:

http://www.audiosector.com/nigc_kit-users_guide.pdf

this will have schematics, list of materials, and construction instructions.

-Erik

BigBill6778 6th February 2009 08:58 PM

Hey eLectronik I am interested in those Gainclone PCB I can't send PM as I am a new member I will send cash if it is alright with you
PM me as soon as possible

john65b 7th February 2009 01:11 AM

I will take an Aleph X pair. Please email me your address.

Thanks

e.lectronick 7th February 2009 02:03 PM

Update

Hi, all
I've received a number of messages since I posted this sale. Rest assured, I will respond to all who have emailed me or posted here in the order they were received. I'll be at work all day and into the evening, so keep PM'ing me if you haven't already. I'll calculate totals for existing orders and post how many of each are left by late tonight.

-Erik

e.lectronick 8th February 2009 02:06 PM

Update

Hi, folks
Just an update and nothing is set in stone, yet.

Thus far, I have responded to the first emails I've received. I am awaiting responses from a few folks before I post the remaining number of boards.

Hopefully, it'll be later today.

-Erik