• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Aleph-X PCBs , NIGC PCBs , OPA541AM OpAmps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey all.

I have a number of parts for sale that I will never end up using despite my initial enthusiasm to build 5.1 surround systems for my parents and siblings. Apparently they didn't want big, honking, finned, space heaters powering their audio. Who knew? I am selling these components as I need to clear out my office. I hope that someone will be happy to put them to good use.

The List is as Follows:

18x Aleph-X version 1.0 boards by Grey Rollin and HiFiZen: $10 USD/ea. or $20 USD/pair + $5 USD S/H in the US. (18 left)

9x Dual Mono Non-Inverted Gainclone PCB Sets revision B by BrianGT: $10.00 USD ea. +$5 USD S/H in the US. (9 left)

4x pairs of original Burr Brown OPA541AM OpAmps in TO-3 package: Out of production since Burr Brown was bought up by Texas Instruments. The remaining stock Sells for $122.00 each on Digikey and $49 each on Ebay. I would like to sell these by the pair, but I will break them up if you want. Make me an offer. $5 USD S/H in the US. (4 pairs left)

Method of payment:

PM me with your order. First come first served. I accept Paypal payments for all orders. Since I have a premier account, I must pay for all transactions. Please add 2.9% +$0.30 to your total order including S/H.

If you are an international buyer, please let me know your address and I will calculate the shipping and handling using USPS Global Priority Mail.

All the best to you and yours. Pics are in this and the following posts.

-Erik.

ALeph-X Boards:

Attachments

• alephx.jpg
    alephx.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 717
Q and A about stuff

Hi, everyone

To answer questions I have received so far:

1. the Non Inverting Gainclone boards are for the LM3875 chip. Arguably the best sounding chip of the different varieties available. These boards are no longer available from whence they came at www.chipamp.com, however, the pdf manual with all info is here:

http://www.audiosector.com/nigc_kit-users_guide.pdf

this will have schematics, list of materials, and construction instructions.

-Erik

Update

Hi, all
I've received a number of messages since I posted this sale. Rest assured, I will respond to all who have emailed me or posted here in the order they were received. I'll be at work all day and into the evening, so keep PM'ing me if you haven't already. I'll calculate totals for existing orders and post how many of each are left by late tonight.

-Erik

Update on Boards

Hi, all
Unless something falls through, all of the Aleph-X boards have been spoken for.
If anything becomes available, I'll continue to email those interested parties in the order they emailed me.

I still have 4 NIGC boards available. PM me if you are interested.

I still have 8 of the Burr Brown OPA541AM OpAmps available. PM me if you are interested and want to make me an offer for some or all of them.

Several people have offered to send cash through the mail. While I appreciate the enthusiasm, its just not a good idea to do this. I'm not a Paypal spokesperson, or anything, but its worth the 2.9% + $.30 to ensure a safe and guaranteed transaction. Signing up for an account is free, and it offers security and protection for your online transactions like Ebay, here, other person to person purchases. Many online retailers accept it as easily as they accept credit cards. Not a bad deal when you think of it. Also, these boards are priced very reasonably, so its really not a terrible price to pay for peace of mind.

-Erik

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.