• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB a few RCA shoulder washers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well Hidee-Ho.... to all my friends in Audio land,

At Burning Amp '07 Papa was nice enough to give me (I took 'em)
a set of 8 RCA chassis jacks mounted to an aluminum plate. Thanks PaPa! But I need 4 shoulder (isolation) washers to build them into my Aikido Preamp. I really don't want to buy 100 of these just for few I need.
Anybody have a few they would like to sell off and help a brother out?
I'm not sure if there is a standard size to the threaded barrel but these measure .31" or just under 8mm.

I know I could mount them on a thin sheet of ABS or Plexiglas but I want it to look professional.
Other ideas welcomed with appreciation.
Sacramento CA
Ron

Geek,
Yes, 1/4" would work, if you have 4 you could spare that would be great. How much would you like for them? Trade perhaps? I'll send you 2 brand new in the wrapper Westcap .33uF PIO caps? They look like they could be twins of Vitamin Qs. I have not heard them as they were purchase for my Preamp build. I bought extras :)

Ron

Geek,
I just Google mapped your city, not that far from a small lot I owned for a short time. Just across the straights from you in Nanaimo. What a wonderful place that was, Nice people too. I miss the pine trees. :bawling: Wifee and I lived at Lake Tahoe for 20 years, same kind of place and kind folks.

Ron

Hi Ron,

It's a trade :)

Let's trade addresses: geek <at> scorpiorising <dot> ca

Nanaimo is a fair distance from me actually, but any property on the "Republic of Vancouver Island" ( (tm) chrisb :D ) is pretty much worth a fortune, recession or not.

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.