• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

professional sound level meter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Lab grade sound Level meter for sale,it has a built in computer interface for printing and logging.
Its a Quest model #2800...it also has the optional octave attachment model #QB-300...I am going to try and attach a pic in here but there is plenty of Links to read up on it.
The reason I am selling it is that i use to be into professional sound and I have no use for it now and would like someone toi utilise this rather than it sit on my shelf.
This meter rents out for 600US a month...and I think it retails for about 2000US to buy out right with the attachment.
If anyone is interested PM or e-mail me.I am willing to sell it at a reasonable price.

here is a link to info on it http://www.apptek.com.au/slm.htm

Cheers!!The DIRT®

Attachments

• 2900.gif
    2900.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 386
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.