• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: 2x Subwoofer plate amps UK or EUR

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello

I purchased this pair of plate amps for a project, but I have now realised that they will be too large for my cabinets, and so I am going to have to replace them with smaller or external (Reckhorn) units.

They are the standard size (265mmx265mm) but my design has changed so...

They are new and unused, and seem very nicely manufactured.

You can program the EQ by changing over a resistor.

They appear to be identical to the RYTHMIK A250SE SUB PLATE AMPLIFIER 12db/Octave seen here, except mine have the motorized remote controlled frequency and volume: http://www.mcaudio.co.uk/audio-amp.htm

All specs as per A250SE

These retail in the UK for £159

I am asking £120 each.
Shipping will be £12 for UK, £20 for rest of Europe.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Hi dublin

I'm looking for a plate amp i the UK at the moment, but these are specced well above what I need (only really 50W+) and consequently are more than I want to pay.
If you have trouble moving them though let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Maybe you'd be better off making some nice cases for them out of wood and using them externally?

These are new and unused.

They are the same as the RYTHMIK A250SE SUB PLATE AMPLIFIER 12db/Octave with a satellite XO point (6dB high pass) of 125hz @8Ohms

http://www.mcaudio.co.uk/audio-amp.htm

....Except that they have the added bonus of having remote controlled motorized volume and crossover point controls, which will allow you to tune them from your listening point.

Reduced to £110 each plus shipping.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.