• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

F3 pcb + power supply board for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As I finally had to accept, I'm unable to build unmodified circuits So I'm selling my boards, as they should have a nice home, serving music instead of lying in my box.

So it's 1x stereo set of F3 pcbs of the last Peter Daniel group buy including power supply pcb; unused, even in their original schematic-wrap.

Shoot me an email if interested!

Have fun, Hannes

EDIT: forgot to make clear that F3=Zen#9, except that the F3 was Nelsons commercial offering, so slightly tweaked for better measurement performance.

When a kind pal from Morgan-Stanley asked for discount I thought the current economic crisis must be even worse than I thought :D

Just to set matters straight, I'm asking 30 Euros for 2x amp boards + 2x psu-boards.

Don't forget Zen#9 = F3!

Have fun, Hannes

Hi Rodney,

technically yes, but another kind pal is already working on payment. And I was just mailed by another chap, so you would be #3.

I'm really sorry - for quite some time nobody was interested and now I have to decline :bawling:

Have fun, Hannes

PS: maybe you're interested in a set of Aleph30-pcbs? I guess that I will never build that fine amp as well (my current poweramp project blocking everything else at the moment).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.