• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BOZ Preamplifier , Solen used capacitors for crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello
I offer 90% ready the Tuning verizion BOZ preamplifier .
It uses Hitachi 2SK216 for output instead IRF610 .
These verision it sound much better than the orig BOZ or the BOZSOZ you can read about at the SEWA amplifier site !
The PC board stuffed use Nichicon brown 1000uF 105C high quality capacitors , Elna grey 100uf , Nichicon MUSE 100UF and 10uF Solen polypropylene condensator for output .Dale and Mepco resistors .Only U need to ad a couple resistors to be finished .
I ask $50 because it not finished but the parts worth more !
So $50US and pay pal fee $2.
BOZ test
Post #693
Hi!

Yesterday we did the listening test with the BOZ, Tuning BOZ and BOSOZ! We used the ZV9 and SEWA, both are realy amplifires!
The Tuning BOZ was 100% winner!!!!!
The bigest difference was between BOZ and Tuning BOZ, but it also easily outpreformed the BOSOZ!
Much more power, control, dynamic, detail, image and warm, silky sound!
I can only suggest to everybody to try!

Greets:

Also I have some Solen polypropylene fast capacitors I would like to sell them together .
2PC 47uF 250V
2PC 22uF 250V
2PC 7.5uF 250V
2PC 4.3uf 250v
For all I would like to get $60US plus pay pal fe $2 .
I can separate the capacitors , of course the large ones cost more than the small ones .
Thanks for the interests
Greetings
You can write to me mathelaszlo2@yahoo.ca

Attachments

• img_0003.jpg
    img_0003.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 347
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.