• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Australia Wanted sale or swap

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
To complete a planned project I need a pair of Jaycar 10 inch drivers.
I can buy or I can swap 2 for one,
I need a pair of the 10 inch Jaycar Polycone woofers # CW 2137

I still have 4 of the Jaycar light weight Polycone woofer #CW 216I
I think the little woofer is great if you can put up with a pair in a 120 liter box mounted back to back.
My plans call for 4 of these woofers back to back in a sealed box and they have sold out before I could collect enough.
Would prefer new and unmounted but so long as they have not been abused and broken I'll take second hand.

regards
Ted

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
Whuich bridge ??
Ok if you throw in a ski field or two you can have the bridge as part of the deal.
Recently Jaycar discontinued the 2137,
but the lightweight one ( 2161 )
was deleted from the range about 4 years ago.
It seems to be physically a Vifa clone without Vifa performance, works quite well in a stuffed sealed box of about 35/50 litres

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Moondog55 said:
Ok if you throw in a ski field or two you can have the bridge as part of the deal.

Ski field? Even cross-country guys would probably find that boring....

Now a ski hill...We have a couple nice "small" ones on the island... the big ones are on the mainland (check out next year's Olympics for some good pictures)

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

dave

diyAudio Member
Joined 2007
I am willing to pay for these drivers, up to original retail of $70- each, I want to run 4 in series parallel to get the power handling I need to keep up with the ESP ELF subsystem I'm planning to go with these.
If I can't find another pair soon, one pair of my 3 will be advertised for sale

$

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.