• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pots for B1 - Noble 50k mono

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 8 Noble 50k mono pots for sale. These are log taper and step detented. NOS Selling for what they cost me. Bought 10 for vloume pricing and don't need the rest. Will also trade for other B1 or F5 parts, email with offer.

$4.40 ea + shipping

These are black square with 4 pins. Extra pin is for Loudness comp. Will include wiring diagram

sensibull said:
Hi,

I might be interested in one of these. Do they come with any mounting hardware? I assume I can just not wire the loudness comp if I don't want to use it?

[edit: actually, I may want more than one]

No nuts or washers came with them. As far as extra pin, it is the on the edge and can be cut off flush to have standard pin out.

If you're interested, send me an email with how many and address so I can figure shipping. I have 8 remaining, 4 pending sale, so, 1st come first served.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.