• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Lateral Mosfets for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I am wanting to sell some of my lateral's all in T-03 package to help fund the double die versions I want.

The Hitachi types on the left are used but work 2SK135 & 2SJ50.

The Semelabs (also known as Magnatecs or Exicons) on the right are new and unused. They also have a slightly higher power rating of 125W compared with the original Hitachi's. Also have some semelabs that are used but work fine. (not shown on the photo - 3x BUZ900 and 3x BUZ905's.

PS. You can use BUZ900 and BUZ901 together like the Hitachi's provided there rating exceed both +/- rail voltages combined.

http://www.semelab.com/magnatec/mosdata.shtml

The Magnetecs are interchangeable with the Hitachi's, but I would replace one entire rail with them. Slightly different gm/tempco's etc being on the safe side. Anyway it looks like two are missing in my boxes. Slowly ploughing through it all. Not even got a lab up and working yet.

Included a photo of some of them.

Offers? Prefer to sell them all in one or in 5's or 6's

Thanks

Attachments

• laterals.jpg
    laterals.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 676
Hello,

Here is the lot. Looking for £50 or 57 euro's. Plus 9 euro's delivery to europe or £4 to U.K. Got to price in delivery as I have been caught out before with the costs of insuring them etc.

Basically £3 a lateral. 5 are new and unused - the BUZ901/906's . 5 are obsolete Hitachi's. 2SK135/J50. 6 used BUZ900/905's.

As I have said you can use BUZ900 (160v) and BUZ901 (200v)together on the same rail (same with the compliments) provided there ratings exceed both +/- dc rail voltages combined.

So you build a nice mosfet power amp with this lot.

I accept paypal.

Attachments

• img_0029 (medium).jpg
    img_0029 (medium).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 541
Hi,

For all the BUZ900 & BUZ905's. 3 each. 6 in total.

You could always take the BUZ901 & BUZ906's too. Same case and pin outs, they just can do higer voltage. Will do them at the same price. These are new. ;)

You need at least 3 complimentary pairs of Mosfets for a output stage on each channel for a 80W-100W amplifier anyway. To be able to drive floorstanders with decent bass. Low impedance drive. Otherwise the bass drums/sound becomes compressed at high volume.

PS. I am not selling individual pairs.

Regards

Kevin

Predator864 said:
ALL :D ? or each :p

Re: hitachi 2sk135

mushin said:
Hello are still avaiable the hitachi 2sk135?
Regards
Marco

Yeah I will sell the five Hitachi's for £20 or 25 euro's. ie. not individually. (the exchange is 22.50 but they charge exhange fees euro's)

I am not interested in making money from these parts, Just get enough to get some more magnetec's. The reason I decided not to sell the BUZ's (single die 125w ) was that I have heard of various oscillation problems with there double die (250w) types.

Kevin

Hi,

This has been sorted. I doubt airmail to france is overnight or anything so give it till friday/sat.

As explained in an earlier email I sent, I am struggling to walk at the moment and in alot of pain. Been about overdosing on painkillers and putting gels on the skin near the tendons. Got a running injury.

Don't help the post office is about a 1 and half mile walk away.

Best Regards

Kevin

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.