• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Heat Sinks 4 Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Large heat sinks for sale.

Used condition, 10 x 4.5 x 2.5

Sold in pairs as they are machined to slot together to form a tunnel.

Tunnel is 10" long and accepts a standard 5" fan on either end.

$25 Pair

Fan not included.

Anthony

Attachments

• pz4 l.jpg
    pz4 l.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,281
JoshK said:
Hey Anthony,

What ever happened to the toroids you owe me? The ones I paid for but you never sent?

Josh

Hello Josh, you had me at a quandry for a moment there. I checked my records and retrieved the Paypal Transaction ID for the Refund I sent you because shipping was far to expensive for those huge toroids.

Edit - Actually my notes indicate they were lost in shipping.

I can send you the refund details via PM if you wish.

Regards

Anthony

New Batch of heatsinks

Ok as I am going to be doing another GB of yet more R-Theta heatsinks, I am selling of some bits & bobs.

Here we have some R-Theta 65605 cutoffs from a bar I bought several years ago. They are roughly 6"x7.75"x2.79" and wiegh almost 3.5 pounds each. They are in need of some work to bring them up to scratch, but I am not asking a lot for them.

$15 ea or all 4 for $45.

Shipping is going to be between $20 and $35 depending on your location.

Hamilton to Florida for instance is $35

all prices CAD Funds

Regards

Anthony

Attachments

• 4 amigos.jpg
    4 amigos.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 820
I also have some much lighter duty heatsinks for sale. Basically these are the shell from a premium grade 12VDC car Amp.

They are in various states of appearance as they have been in and out of a few projects.

$5 each CAD , yes shipping will be more than the Heatsinks, buy a bunch make it worthwhile. :)

11 in total some with many holes. I will post some photos of the better ones.

Regards

Attachments

• cheapy1.jpg
    cheapy1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 672
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.