• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cardas Binding Posts and RCA Connectors for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 2 stereo sets (4 binding posts) of Cardas CCGR-L Binding Posts I am willing to sell for $30 each. I am willing to sell by each stereo set.

I am also selling three stereo sets of Cardas GRFA RCA Female Chassis Connectors for $15 each.

Anyone interested, please let me know.

Thanks !!!

No, it is not the same physical binding post that that amp is using. It is a 5 way binding post where you can connect spades, bannanas, lugs, bare wire, etc. I do not know if they have the same metal properties that what I am selling -

According to Cardas - long billet Copper posts, Rhodium over Silver plate. Billet Copper nut, Gold plate. Glass filled nylon insulator.

Shipping and Paypal Charges -

For those who are interested in paying via paypal, please add 3% to the order.

For shipping, I would like to keep it continental USA shipping at a flat rate of $5.00 USPS. If you would like it via FedEx Ground then it is $10.00 because of surcharges and higher shipping rates they impose. If you would like UPS shipping, I will need to locate where they are at (should nto be too difficult for me to find), but the rate will also be ground shipping at $10.00.

If Alaskan, Hawaii, Canadian, or overseas buyers are interested, it will be higher. email me for details and your city, state/province, and country if you are interested.

Thanks.

thanks for the reply. the pics were helpful and they look good but they are the CCGR-PC pc board mount version. not quite the length i was looking for but i'll check some of my other stuff tomorrow and figure out if i can use them. thanks again

OK, thanks for the info. You should still be able to use them. I made use of them by removing one of the two speaker board outputs, and wired it directly from a one of the speaker board outputs to a ring that fastened around the nuts. Worked perfectly for each binder. I was able to remove a board that was not neccesarry to achieve this.

If you take this method, you would need to be handy with a soldering iron, good speaker wire, and get some rings (or washers with a tip to solder the wires) that can fit around the binding post.

Another alternative is to just forgo the ring and place the wiring around the binder, securing them with the nuts.

Anyone interested in pics, let me know.

Forgot to mention that the screws on the end tips are removable. You do not need to mount these binding posts on a PC board despite the PC designation ! It is the CCGR fully circular on the end instead of just half circular on the end.

I did not mount these to a PC board to make use of them. Anyone wanting pics of the screws removed on the end as proof, email me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.