Cardas Binding Posts and RCA Connectors for Sale - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 30th January 2009, 10:04 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Talking Cardas Binding Posts and RCA Connectors for Sale

I have 2 stereo sets (4 binding posts) of Cardas CCGR-L Binding Posts I am willing to sell for $30 each. I am willing to sell by each stereo set.

I am also selling three stereo sets of Cardas GRFA RCA Female Chassis Connectors for $15 each.

Anyone interested, please let me know.

Thanks !!!
Old 31st January 2009, 12:24 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Is that $15/pair for the RCA connectors, or per connector?
Old 2nd February 2009, 03:25 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Default RE: Cardas Binding Posts

Are these the same binding posts used in the Audiosector Integrated amplifier:

http://www.audiosector.com/images/in...d/Image041.jpg

Just curious
-Erik
Old 2nd February 2009, 04:14 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

No, it is not the same physical binding post that that amp is using. It is a 5 way binding post where you can connect spades, bannanas, lugs, bare wire, etc. I do not know if they have the same metal properties that what I am selling -

According to Cardas - long billet Copper posts, Rhodium over Silver plate. Billet Copper nut, Gold plate. Glass filled nylon insulator.
Old 2nd February 2009, 04:14 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

$15 per pair for the RCA Connection.

Please note that this is the GRFA DBL PRT
Double RCA Female, right angle, PC board mount. See Cardas website for picture.

Unfortunately, I cannot edit my original thread to update it.

Mike
Old 2nd February 2009, 04:14 PM   #6
diyAudio Member

For all potential buyers -

Please visit the Cardas site to see what you are getting.

Thanks.
Old 2nd February 2009, 06:49 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Shipping and Paypal Charges -

For those who are interested in paying via paypal, please add 3% to the order.

For shipping, I would like to keep it continental USA shipping at a flat rate of $5.00 USPS. If you would like it via FedEx Ground then it is $10.00 because of surcharges and higher shipping rates they impose. If you would like UPS shipping, I will need to locate where they are at (should nto be too difficult for me to find), but the rate will also be ground shipping at $10.00.

If Alaskan, Hawaii, Canadian, or overseas buyers are interested, it will be higher. email me for details and your city, state/province, and country if you are interested.

Thanks.
Old 3rd February 2009, 06:01 AM   #8
mp9 is offline mp9  United States
diyAudio Member

thanks for the reply. the pics were helpful and they look good but they are the CCGR-PC pc board mount version. not quite the length i was looking for but i'll check some of my other stuff tomorrow and figure out if i can use them. thanks again
Old 3rd February 2009, 12:51 PM   #9
diyAudio Member

OK, thanks for the info. You should still be able to use them. I made use of them by removing one of the two speaker board outputs, and wired it directly from a one of the speaker board outputs to a ring that fastened around the nuts. Worked perfectly for each binder. I was able to remove a board that was not neccesarry to achieve this.

If you take this method, you would need to be handy with a soldering iron, good speaker wire, and get some rings (or washers with a tip to solder the wires) that can fit around the binding post.

Another alternative is to just forgo the ring and place the wiring around the binder, securing them with the nuts.

Anyone interested in pics, let me know.
Old 3rd February 2009, 07:50 PM   #10
diyAudio Member

Forgot to mention that the screws on the end tips are removable. You do not need to mount these binding posts on a PC board despite the PC designation ! It is the CCGR fully circular on the end instead of just half circular on the end.

I did not mount these to a PC board to make use of them. Anyone wanting pics of the screws removed on the end as proof, email me.

Hide this!Advertise here!