• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS Avel Lindberg 250VA 25V+25V Toroidal Transformer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
New Avel Lindberg 250VA 25V+25V Toroidal Transformer. I was going to use this with a LM3886 stereo BrianGT Chipamp kit, but changed my mind. This transformer sells for $53.48 on Parts Express.

Selling for $40.00 + shipping.

Thanks,
Chevy

Attachments

• img_0655res.jpg
    img_0655res.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 439
Could you add your postal zip code to your profile so we may calculate shipping?

Also what are shipping package dimmensions and weight? (toroidal weighs 4.9lb itself)

Are there customs charges from Canada to US? My past expeience was $100+ customs charges on $800 item from US to Canada.

Could you check on shipping to Edmonton for me?

What is your postal code Jeff?

Are there customs charges from Canada to US? My past expeience was $100+ customs charges on $800 item from US to Canada.

As far as I know there shouldn't be any customs charges. I've shipped quite a few items from Canada to USA and never had anyone say they paid customs fees.

Shipping to Montana is $17.00us.

Chevy

Are you opting for Avel Y236651 250VA 18V+18V Toroidal Transformer instead? Or are you also going to sell the LM3886 chip amp kit?

I could/should consider your toroid but I'm not sure if its the best choice for the LM3886 chip amp when driving low impedance loads (3Ohm) - any thoughts on this?

Bronson 406 580-6374 (9am-9pm MST)

Hey Jeff,

Shipping to Edmonton is $13.00us.

Are you opting for Avel Y236651 250VA 18V+18V Toroidal Transformer instead? Or are you also going to sell the LM3886 chip amp kit? I could/should consider your toroid but I'm not sure if its the best choice for the LM3886 chip amp when driving low impedance loads (3Ohm) - any thoughts on this?

No I'm not opting for the Avel Y236651 250VA 18V+18V Toroidal Transformer. What I was going to do is build a stereo LM3886 using that transformer. After I received all the parts I changed my mind and instead built a triple monoblock amp with 3 Avel-Lindberg

Input: 2 X 120Vac 50-60 Hz
3 3/4" Dia X 1 1/2" Tall

Output: 2 X 28.4V @ 2.67Amps over 150Va. All three transformers and LM3886 amp chip in one chassis. So I thought maybe in the future I might use it, but I've had it for a while and I'm not going to use it, so that's why I'm selling it. When researching to decide what transformer to use the Avel Lindberg 250VA 25V+25V seemed to be the best choice for a stereo version of the LM3886 and that's why I bought it.

Chevy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.