• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

RARE Zingali 95-115-II OMNIRAY 15" studio monitors FOR SALE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Just to let you know that I am selling this wonderful pair of Zingali 95-115-ii studio monitors, these are utterly amazing speakers that never cease to amaze all who listen.

All reasonable offers considered. International shipping available.

These are currently for sale on ebay !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130283195411

Please see the specifications from Zingali Italy and photos of the actual pair for sale below:

As you can see, the drivers have been removed for the pictures, they show the zingali badges and also carry the date stickers 04/00 which corresponds exactly with the date stickers on the back of the cabinets(00/04). The woofer is a very heavy duty corrugated surround cone with a 100 mm(4 inch) voice coil and massive magnet. The chassis is cast and very substantial. The very early monitors used JBL 2235-h I hear but these are most likely the early run with B&C and quite possibly the only pair, perhaps the production costs were too high. They have enourmous travel yet sensitive and very fast even on the lowest notes. The use of proper reflex loading is capable of allowing perceivably flat response below the quoted 35 hz without noise or colloration. The horns are the patented omniray type which allow incredible partnering with the 15 inch woofer. They integrate seamlessly and there is no noticable phase error or delay over the passband, this unique loading permits the use of 12/6db crossover points. There is a five point attenuator switch on the bass of the cabinets to allow +/- 3db adjustment of the high frequency unit. Again, the HF is badged as Zingali as expected. The cabinets are covered in a soft but durable rubberised coating, condition is very good with only a few very small surface marks, the fronts are extremely tidy. As you can see the terminals have been broken recently from the rear of the cabinet, these shall be replaced prior to dispatch, but do not in any way affect the operation of the speaker. They come complete with the solid wood stands, and once in place these will dominate almost any space. I would recommend a large room for them to expand properly. Serial numbers are 083 and 084, I hear these were produced in very low numbers and these could be one pair of only 2 in the UK. As a reference system, I have yet to find anything better, detail, speed, zero colloration, massive output, awesome image even in nearfield, spine tingling vocals and shocking realism. I could go on... It will be hard to see these leave. Any amp will do, they are so sensitive that only a few watts will shake the building.

Technical Features

System Type Bass Reflex
Frequency Response 35Hz - 20KHz
Nominal Impedence 8 Ohm
Sensitivity 97db 1m/1watt
Crossover Frequency 600 Hz - 6/12 db octave
Power RMS 300 Watt
Recommended Power Amplifier 20 : 300 Watts
Bi-Wiring Input Yes
Level Control High Freq. +/- 3.0 db
Components: Woofer 390 mm. - coil 100 mm.
Compression Driver 25 mm.1" - coil 44 mm.
Wooden Horn Omniray GZ 15”
Cabinet: 38/25 mm. MDF
Finish Soft Feel Black
Dimensions (H x W x D) 93.5 x 51 x 40 cm.
Net Weight 60 Kg. each
Stand Dimensions (H x W x D) 28 x 51 x 40 cm.
Stand Finiture Toulipiè solid wood
Stand Net Weight 14 Kg. each

Attachments

• dscn0200.jpg
    dscn0200.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 501
These are now relisted on ebay!!!

Hi, we have now relisted this wonderful pair of speakers for sale on ebay. The previous buyer failed to complete the transaction. All reasonable offers considered. Will post worldwide. Contact me for a quote.

Heres the link!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130286844708

---
Also a pair Altec A-7 loaded with 515-8g 902, 511, x-over etc in fibreglass covered cabs, separate cab for the HF horn, acoustic foam lined, walls dampened, silver wired etc. Best A-7's you will ever hear, no box noise, also improved 1" thick reflex tuning panel. Sadly, these must be sold soon, offers welcome prior to ebay listing. Again, interational postage available.

Cheers...and good luck!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.