• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 15" Ascendant Arsenal Sub, PE Sub Amps, NAS RAID

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All--

I'm in the process of downsizing and clearing out stuff from stillborn projects.

But in this thread I'm selling subwoofer stuff.

1) I've got a 15" Ascendant Audio Arsenal subwoofer (dual 4-Ohm VC). This is several years old from the first production run...not quite the same specs as the newer version. Only powered to test it. Never mounted. $175 obo + shipping

2) PE / Dayton HPSA-1000R (300-810). Brand new. Come to think of it, I never even tested it when I got it.:eek: I'll test it before I ship it. $300 + shipping

3) PE / Bash 500 (300-752). This one is virtually brand new. It's been powered for testing, but never mounted. $200 + shipping

4) I also have a NAS RAID chassis (no drives) for sale. It's a Promise NS4300N Rev. A . It's only had about 10-20 power-on hours. I decided to do a RAID in my main computer case instead. This has recent (but not the most) recent firmware. It's in very good condition. $325

I don't have any experience with international shipping, so if you can explain to me what I need to do, I'll gladly ship outside the US. But some of these items are heavy, and it will probably cost a fortune.

If you happen to be located in the Portland, OR area, you can arrange for pick up.

PayPal payment preferred.

--Greg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.