• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ESP P101 board and parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Finally time to send this to a good home, I think.

-Elliott Sound Products P101 rev. A board , I had installed a few parts, just fuse clips and a few resistors (the 1w and 5w ones)

-2 pairs 2sk1058 and 2sj162 mosfets - bought from www.tech-diy.com (The company store)

-4 Mills MRA05 .33 ohm resistors - installed

-3 caps - the only 3 electrolytics on the board -all panasonic FC

-1 2k cermet pot

-1 220pf silver mica cap - for C3

How about $50 US plus shipping, which wouldn't be more than about $5 to Canada or the US.

For a few more dollars I think I would have the rest of the required r's and c's in my parts bins, if you like. Might save a digikey order...

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Jeff

pic

Hi,

I'm 'under moderation', so I guess I can't send or receive emails yet. :( I'll email when I can.

I have some other stuff I'll probably put up for sale too.

- a pimeta board , crossfeed board , and an AMB epsilon12 board - all new

- a populated ESP P05 board ( the original one)

- a bare ESP P48 board

- 2 ESP DOZ boards (I have the power transistors for these)

Jeff

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.