• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Marantz CD63/67

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have one

I have a 120V unit it is a CD63 with the remote in original box and owners manual too. I bought it new in 1996 I think. A few years later it started to skip so I replaced the transport with a new item from Marantz and it works perfectly, I just checked it. It was put aside in clean dry storage in my attic a few years ago and is in very good condition. I'm in NY state at 10950 and I believe the packed weight to be about 12lbs.

Ted

Hi
I have a Marantx 63se in mint shape. I am original owner. It hasn't seen much use over the years. I tried it yesterday before I offered it and it still works perfect. Comes with original box, remote and I think owners manual. Have to check the box for it.

Joseph

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.