• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

celestion ditton 15 xr parts for sale drivers crossovers badges etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ive got the 2 base drivers ,the 2 bass radiators ,one tweeter ,2 crossovers , the badges from the front covers and the ones off the cabinets any takers i think the celestion drivers were used throughout the range of dittons so maybe will help some one out ,im not expecting big money cheers :D

i ll try and take a pic but i cant seem to get it on here , but i can email it to you direct if thats any good just need your email ps they have d15 on them if thats any help cheers :D the bass drivers arent 12 inch they measure 8 and a quarter inches across the chassis thats maximum measurement ,they have cl3 and t2730 printed on them if that helps:)

Ah yes, if they were in a 2-way bookshelf of course they'd not be 12" woofers. I still don't want to pay to have them posted because I don't actually need them. If someone else actually has a specific use for them they are welcome to first dibs. Otherwise at least say what you think postage would be... unless you ever go near Sheffield, or me further north!

I don't really need to see a photo to be honest.

Simon

ive got the 2 base drivers ,the 2 bass radiators ,one tweeter ,2 crossovers , the badges from the front covers and the ones off the cabinets any takers i think the celestion drivers were used throughout the range of dittons so maybe will help some one out ,im not expecting big money cheers :D

Hi, I am new here. I was wondering if you still have any Celestion Ditton 66 grill badges for sale? Thanks,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.