• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Icepower 1000ASP Module 1 new +1 for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

1 brand new (unused) Icepower 1000ASP module for sale. Buyer will also get another non-working module free which can be repaired or used for parts.

I have a pair of Acoustic Reality 1001 amps. One went dead and I couldn't get the manufacturer to help in any way. Tried getting it repaired but it kept giving problems. I was able to source a pair of modules. I have used one and the other is for sale.

You will get:
1) 1 Brand new Icepower 1000ASP module - never used or connected.
2) 1 used/dead Icepower 1000ASP module

Interested buyers please PM with your offer. Can send pictures on request.

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.