• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WANTED: Subwoofer Plate Amplifier (500W RMS / 4 Ohms)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I am looking to (re)build the subwoofer that I used to have working a few years ago.

The box is from JBL PSW-D112 12" subwoofer and the driver is from JBL S120PII 12" (500W RMS) Studio Series.

The box is ported.

I am looking for off-the-shelf class A/B 500W RMS subwoofer amplifier. Something along the lines of parts express' Dayton HPSA500.

If someone has BASH type amp, please also let me know.

Thanks!

opc

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Might be able to help

Hi ViperZ,

I have a great condition Parts Express HPSA500 that I just took out of service on a DIY subwoofer. I was about to put it up for sale here when I saw your post.

Let me know if you're still interested. I'd like to see $200 CAD for it. It's about a year old, and has absolutely no problems or cosmetic flaws.

Cheers,
Owen

Attachments

• IMG_4866.jpg
    IMG_4866.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4868.jpg
    IMG_4868.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 128
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.