• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DRV134 replacment , better chip ,THAT1646 SE to Balanced

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI

These chip exact the replacement of the DRV134 or 135 with much better result . It is leg compatible .These for single ended to Balanced driver preamplifier chip. You can find the schematic for the full preamplifier on the forum , the PC board layout and the part list .It need only a few components .These is a break through to convert the SE amplifier to balanced mode .

Today many CD player has balanced output ,but we not really enjoy the advantage with out converting the SE amplifier to a Balanced mode .

The better chip than the DRV134 or 135 is THAT1646 .

You can see the test result here
http://www.thatcorp.com/datashts/OutSmartsComp.pdf

Not to talk about hard to find the DRV134 or 135 parts . I see on the Ebay for horrible price .

You need two chip for stereo amplifier drive .

Any question welcome .

I have some quantity but I want to keep some since hard to find them .

I use these in excellent result , the amplifier connected in bridged mode , much bass, better dynamic like total different amplifier would be.The price is for one piece but you can buy up to 18PC if you want . I take paypal if you pay for the paypal fee .

I will ship world wide , the buyer pays for the shipping and insurance .

Thanks for the interest .

Attachments

• 1d5d_1.jpg
    1d5d_1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 640
Hello
I left exactly 8PC for sale .
I only can take for payment postal money order , Western union money transfer , or certified cheque .
Unfortunately I'm no longer registered with Pay pal or Ebay .
I had over 350 positive feedback .
I ask $6/PC and $8 for shipping .
I will ship as a gift so you do not need to pay any custom etc .
Regards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.