• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toroidal Transformer for sale (free) / trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a large Torodial Isolation Transformer that I no longer want. I save many transformers from equipment we dispose and I don't have a plan to use this one any time soon. It has multiple taps for 100, 115, 120, 200, 215, and 220 volts so it can be used for some step up/down ratios. The manufacture is Amveco Magnetics and it has a model number and rating sticker (705VA @ 120V, 675VA @ 220V). There is no wiring diagram, but I left the previous wires connected for a reference.

Unit is approximately 30 pounds and is 6 inches in diameter.

I don't want any money for the transformer (other than shipping costs). I'm looking for two decent 12BH7s (matched) for use in a preamp. I would like to trade if possible (yeah, I know...needle in a hay stack).

Here is a link:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

If you are interested in working something out, please let me know.

Sachi, I sent you two emails. Let me know if you get it.

Zero Cool, sorry...this was a one and only. It came out of a Boston Scientfic IVUS machine (that was about 8 years old). There are a ton of used medical equipment dealers that might have some laying around they want to part with.

Spasticteapot, sorry, nothing else at this time.

Dave

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.