|Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!|
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.
Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|4th January 2009, 08:19 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2004
FS: Sony TC-777 parts... motors, tape heads etc.
I am selling the following parts for the Sony TC-777 reel to reel. All are removed from working equipment.
In general most parts from 777S-4J work with other 777S recorders. Parts from 777-2J work with 777-2, 777-4, and 777-2J recorders.
1. Head block for TC-777S-4J 4 track deluxe version $15
2. Head block for TC-777-2J (electrobilateral 2 track record/erase head + 2 track replay + 4 track replay) $25
3. Capstan Motor for either model $12 each
4. NCC Motor capacitors 4uF $4 each
5. NCC motor capacitors 2uF + 0.5uF $4 each
5. Reel take up motor from TC-777-2J $10
6. Reel to reel motors from TC-777S-4J $10 each
7. assorted vitreous wirewound resistors $1.50 each.
8. Pinch Roller one still barely usuable the other needs rebuilding $5.00 for both.
9. Solenoids $2.50 each
Other parts also available. Please ask.
Shipping is extra. Sales to USA and Canada only.
Photos available upon request.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Demagnetizing tape heads||DragonMaster||Analogue Source||40||14th June 2011 02:04 PM|
|Source for Bogen tape recorder heads?||jacques54||Analogue Source||1||22nd April 2008 06:52 AM|
|Alps TAPE!! heads||DragonMaster||Analogue Source||2||16th August 2007 02:50 PM|
|De-magnetizing tape heads||Sir Trefor||Analogue Source||13||20th June 2005 03:29 AM|
|About tube tape recorder heads||walk||Tubes / Valves||10||28th September 2002 10:22 PM|
|New To Site?||Need Help?|