• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Symasym stuffed boards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Got carried away and have too many amps. I've got a pair of stuffed Symasym boards, ala AAK. Details here: http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99739

All the components are on the board except for the output transistors and VAS transistor. I will provide those also. The OPT's are ONSemi MJW0281/0302, Mikes favorites (drivers are MJE 15031/30). VAS is BD 139. The rest of the parts are from AAK's BOM, Vishay resistors, Panasonic and Wima caps, etc.. Only change is the input transistors are Zetex 694b, but I have the 2n5551 available too.

Parts cost was about $175.00, as added up from the BOM. Boards were $25.00 for the pair. How about $185.

Also have two 250VA 35V toroids, which would be perfect for this version. They are new (except trimmed leads on one). They were $54 from PE.

The whole deal for $275.

Sheldon

Attachments

• symasymaak.jpg
    symasymaak.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 378
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.