• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB Fostex FE126E drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
HI
I'm interested to buy Fostex FE126E drivers (one pair )it would be great if they are new or with a very few hours use but they must be in great condition .
If you have some extra and you not planing to use them please contact mathelaszlo2@yahoo.ca
For old dusty or dirty drivers I'm not interested just great condition. Please send me a offer !!
Thanks
Happy New Year
Greetings

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Except for some minor marks from the screws, and that they sound better than a new set (100s of hours on them), they could easily be made to pass for brand new units. I'll package them with new gaskets, screws, literature in factory boxes.

It would be nice to get $110 CAD/pr and that would include post to TO, and the GST.

dave

Attachments

• hornshoppe-fe126.jpg
    hornshoppe-fe126.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 141
Hello planet

The reason I want to buy a used pair to avoid GST etc .To get lower price than the store .
In case if I do not get cheaper I will have to buy a set from Solen electronics or Madisound , Madisound they have better price and sometimes I do not need to pay any taxes if I'm lucky .
Your offer not bad but 2 weeks a go they sold two pair with phase plug almost half of your offer excluding the shipping cost .
I want to use these in a 2 way system with XO-ver around400Hz .
The woofer will be brand new to .
So I really don't know what to say .
I do not want to reject your offer but I wait may be I can get a set for less .
I need the drivers later maybe at March .The enclosure is not redy yet .
If I do not find nothing and you still have yours I will keep in mind .
Thank you very much .
Greetings

Hello
Any offer from some another people .
I want one par good condition with out Damar treatment .
I will use it with a 8" woofer up to 400Hz .
For me very inportant the mid and the tweeter to be original .
To pay GST for a used drivers no thanks , I'd rather buy a new set , in case if I have to pay tax .
Greetings

Hello planet10
I take your drives for $100CAD via pay pal , I pay $3 pay pal fee .
That is the best I can offer , I can buy them fro new the same price from USA plus shipping .But these already in here in Canada .I just see upgraded drivers with phase plug (which cost 15PC ) almost half of the price than yours , so think about .
You said that include shipping to Toronto and they are in orig condition , no Damar etc .
Please contact for the address if you take my offer !
I hope the driver never was abused .I do not need recite for the speakers so no GST or whatever .
mathelaszlo2@yahoo.ca
Thanks Greetings

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.