• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dynaudio drivers for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got 2 pairs of:
D28AF (tweeters) and
17W75XL (8 ohm woofers)
for sale.

They are in very good condition, used for a few months only.
Not available in Australia, and maybe anywhere else in small quantities.

You'll receive:
1. 2 x D28AF - bonus 2 x 6.8uF polyprop. caps
2. 2 x 17W75XL - bonus 2 x Dynaudio Variovents

Sorry, no international deals, Australia only.

If anyone's interested send me e-mail and will discuss it further.

Regards

Stan

:D ;) STANISLAV BOJKO, is that you ? my old ukranian childhood friend, didn't know you were into audio.. but then we haven't seen each other for going on 40 yrs I reckon, email me at tomcat @ dodo.com. au let me know how much you want for'em and we'll talk turkey OVER a couple of vodka's like your ol'man used to throw down cheers TOM:D

G'day everyone, thank you for the response,

Brent (bacworth),
I'll send you a mail with all the details tomorrow.

Tom (qwad),
sorry to dissappoint you, but I'm not the same Stanislav you knew, I actually came from Bulgaria, though I also drink vodka and would be very pleased to meet you in person, will drop you a mail very soon. Cheers to you too, mate!

Duck-Twacy,
Holland is a bit too far from Adelaide, but that's good news anyway.

Kind regards

Stan

BULGARIAN< eh? THAT'S NO BAD THING TO BE; MOST OF 'EM HERE ARE MARKET GARDENERS, GROWING SOME TERRIFIC FRESH PRODUCE, BTW HAVE YOU ANY CONTACTS IN THAT AREA? I USED TO GROW A BULGARIAN CHILLI WHICH IS REALLY NICE PICKLED BUT UNFORTUNATELY I RAN OUT OF SEEDS FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, WOULD LIKE SOME MORE IF YOU CAN GET SOME MORE OR A COUPLE OF FRESH CHILLI'S THAT I COULD SCAVENGE THE SEEDS FROM CAN YOU HELP? AND THEN WE'LL HAVE A COUPLE OF STOLIES (STOLICHNAYA THE BEST VODKA DISTILLED ANYWHERE) NICE AND COLD OUT OF THE FREEZER HUH? WHADDAYA SAY CHUM?
THANKS AND BEST REGARDS, TOM BTW MY PHONE NUMBER IS 8396 2032... YOU ARE WELCOME TO RING ANYTIME AS I AM HOME MOST OF THE TIME AS I AM ON A DISABILITY PENSION SINCE I HAD A STROKE BACK IN SEPTEMBER... CHEERS AND BEST REGARDS, TOM:devily:

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your interest.
The drivers are already sold - a friend of mine bought them yesterday, I hope you'll understand, it was very convenient for me.

The prices that I asked for were:
AU$120 for each tweeter,
AU$150 for each woofer.

Considering that I paid AU$200 on average for each one of them, I think it was a good deal for the buyer.

Tom,
I have no contacts in the vegetable field, but will keep my eyes open, something may come up. And I'll definitely call you some time after Easter, it will be a pleasure to meet another DIY fanatic in person.

Cheers,

Stan

Thanks STAN, That would be good, I'M GLAD YOU SOLD THEM SO EASILY, I f you advertised them in the paper you wouldn't have got any bites as most people don't know anything about them, my other suggestion would have been to put them up on ebay, you would have got all ypur dough back and then some! so far it has worked for me, best regards, tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.