• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

New project : R-2R Attenuator With Remote Control V2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sorry to resurrect such an old post ...

In 2009 I bought one of the R2R V2 volume control kits mentioned in this thread.

At the time, I was about to move into a new house and didn't have time to put the kit together.
During the move the kit was lost and I did not find it until a few days ago when I was about to throw away a box of old audio magazines!!! The original box with the kit was inside the magazine box.

I don't need a volume control anymore these days, but I'd like to put the kit together and wonder if any of you keep a copy of the pdf manual that BPP, the designer, sent us.

I connected the kit and everything seems to work fine, but I can't get the remote control to work and, frankly, I don't remember if in addition to connecting the IR receiver, the remote had to be configured in some special way.

Thanks in advance.
Rod

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.